I am looking for a Senior Designer t join one of my clients on a permanent basis.
This role would suit the creative-minded as this is what is needed to add some wow factor to their advertisements.
- Managing workload of Junior members while still being hands-on in all types of design.
- Representing the creative team at all times through their creative capacity and interpersonal skills
- Actively nurturing and mentoring the work of juniors
- Brainstorming creative concepts with other teams in the company
- Taking Accountability of work being delivered, and understanding its impact on the wider business.
- Applying knowledge and judgement across a broad range of issues, including those outside of the immediate design spectrum
- Leading design on a number of set projects
- Managing creative team members and all stakeholder relationships
- Actively working on identifying internal opportunities for business generation and setting own goals to support key company objectives
- Encouraging the development of others by being a champion for the Creative Team's ethos, promoting new workflow ideas, and techniques - and making sure morale is high
You will need the following skills;
- Impeccable technical skills (software and analog)
- Good spelling and grammar
- Natural and original style
- Ability to think creatively, present ideas and articulate the thinking behind them
- Excellent attention to detail
- Quick and calm thinking skills
- Deadline and delivery focussed
- Experience with motion graphics, video production and art direction.
Please apply or contact me directly if you would like to know more about this role
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.