Senior Marketing Executive - Media
Handle Recruitment have partnered with a large, UK based media business, specialising in special interest content, they are the proud owners of over 50 digital brands and 70 magazine brands.
This is a great opportunity for an esteemed Marketing Executive to manage, implement and run promotions for one of their most popular magazine and digital brands. You will lead on the day to day marketing of the magazine, special issue promotional campaigns and brand partnerships for this much loved household brand name.
- Implement, manage and run the annual marketing plan
- Run promotions, partnerships and competitions both online and in the magazine
- Manage the end to end marketing campaign management, utilising the entire marketing mix with an aim to create, innovate and promote the brand through compelling campaigns
- Identify partnership opportunities and strategies to both target and convert new readers, using email, social media, TV, radio and both owned and paid media
- Alongside the Head of Marketing, report on campaign performance
You Will Have:
- A clear passion for media, a natural love for the creative industry and outstanding organisation skills
- Relevant marketing experience with the ability to lead campaigns using a broad range of marketing channels
- Direct experience using marketing channels, creating social posts and utilising email communication
- Close attention to detail, great planning organisation and time management skills
This is a great opportunity and position for a confident, passionate and engaged marketing executive to come and make their mark on a well known and loved British brand.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.