Senior Production Accountant - TV
Highly successful TV production company are looking for an experience Senior Production Accountant to lead on and manage a range of production budgets, providing updates and reports as required and taking appropriate actions to ensure budgets remain on track and to provide guidance and support to the Production Managers.
- Managing production accountancy using SAGE.
- Reviewing cost reports on a regular basis including current spend and projected costs.
- Managing the production ledgers, processing pay runs and correct allocation.
- Managing petty cash and credit card reconciliation.
- Preparing trial balance and cost reports for broadcasters.
- Setting up Cost Managers and additional checking of budgets, as required.
- Managing the production payroll, ensuring auto-enrolment and Schedule D requirements are met.
- Assisting with preparation of monthly management accounts, including variance analysis and commentary
- Assisting with Stat and Financial Accounting
- Assisting with Group consolidations
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA).
- Experience of working with the main UK broadcasters e.g., BBC, Netflix, Channel 4.
- Experience of managing multiple productions simultaneously.
- Highly experienced and proficient using Excel Cost Manager.
- Previous experience using SAGE.
- Experience of managing production payroll, auto-enrolment and Schedule D requirements.
- Strong interest in the film and tv industry.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.