My client, a leading Microsoft Gold Partnered Consultancy are looking for a Senior Sitecore Developer who will be part of the project delivery team and be involved in planning and development of Sitecore websites and systems integration.
You will be involved in coding standards, best practises and operational procedures and the maintenance of the high quality that their customers have come to expect.
- Certified Sitecore developer with a proven experience at delivering entire websites
- Experienced at developing websites and software within a Microsoft environment using ASP.NET MVC and C#
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Solid understanding of distributed source control systems, preferably Git / Microsoft DevOps
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure (IaaS and PaaS) and Azure Build/Release pipelines
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills under pressure
- Experienced at mentoring junior team members and carrying out peer code reviews
- Estimating and contributing to the project backlog in the form of user stories, tasks and acceptance criteriaa
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will play a key role in solution design, so it is important that you can document requirements and technical designs to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Working within an Agile delivery methodology.
- Familiarity with Sitecore Helix guidelines.
Please do get in touch if this role is of interest to you at email@example.com to find out more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.