We're proud to work alongside a leading innovator in the marketing and customer generation business. If you want to work somewhere that has the 'game changer' feel of a start-up but the reputation of leading organisation then this is a great place to nurture your career!
What You'll Do:
Work within the Publishing division where you and your team will be responsible for all of the company's websites. In this role you'll
- Assisting the SEO Campaign Manager in executing the SEO campaigns strategy
- Deliver SEO campaigns from start-to-end
- Work closely with the SEO Campaign team. As well as the SEO, Tech and Content teams
- Create and execute the SEO outreach strategy
- Liaise with the brand Editor and Deputy Editor to create content on-site
- Acquire links from industry publications, and other companies within the sector
- Collab with writers, designers and other specialist areas within the department
What You Bring to the Table:
- Experience or familiar with creating:
- Data driven research
- Able to technical research techniques to identify link targets
- Able to develop SEO link acquisition campaigns to deliver the strategy
- Ability to coordinate with various stakeholders to deliver content and campaign assets
- Good management skills - able to manage and execute the link acquisition process
- Strong communication skills
What we're offering you
Join this team and you'll receive the following perks:
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote)
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development
- Holiday incentives
- Free health & well-being clubs/programmes
- Pension & more!
Get in touch today to join a company where growth, innovation, and marketing is at the forefront of their brand!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.