We are partnering with a global media company who are seeking a Senior Social Media Executive.
You will be responsible for optimising reach and engagement via their network of channels, particularly TikTok and Instagram. You'll be expected to come up with creative and innovative ideas and your focus will be on growing their reach with audiences interested in music and dance content.
- Create content to be published across social channels to drive viral views and support marketing initiatives.
- Develop and ideate new social media formats and content ideas.
- Develop always-on content for their managed platforms, including YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Strava, and Discord, in collaboration with the social media manager.
- Help the wider Programming team increase performance by optimising their approach to social posting strategy.
- Create testing plans to enable fresh insights, suggestions, and optimisations, monitor and report on performance, and continuously improve strategy and delivery.
You will have -
- At least 2 year's experience in social media, managing a network of channels for a publisher, broadcaster, creator, or content producer.
- The ability to brainstorm and produce viral content for social media, especially for TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram (with examples).
- Proven experience of achieving significant growth across a range of social platforms
- Experience in building and nurturing online communities.
- Knowledge of social media tools across publishing, listening, and reporting suites
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.