Fantastic opportunity to join a British Media & Entertainment company as a Team Assistant for the next 3 to 4 weeks. The Team Assistant will be a pivotal part of ensuring the smooth running of their day-to-day operations.
- Supporting the team with project administration
- Organising and coordinating diaries, booking meetings, business trips and appointments
- Attending and taking minutes for meetings as requested
- Utalising software, in particular SharePoint, Teams and MS Excel
- Ensure that processes are followed efficiently and effectively
- In house recruitment including setting up interviews, assisting with databases
- Coordination, organisation and scheduling skills
- Tech savvy
- Great communication both written and verbal
- Team Assistant, Personal Assistant or Administration experience
Bonus (but not essential):
- HR experience
Apply today for more info!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.