TV Publicist - Entertainment
Here at Handle, we are looking for an enthusiastic, confident, and experienced TV Publicist to work for a UK leading PR entertainment company that have clients across TV, radio, podcast, books, music and more! If you have previously worked on PR campaigns for TV series across streaming and linear content and have great communication skills with a passion for entertainment, this could be the perfect role for you.
- Oversee the day to day running of publicity campaigns
- Create strong publicity that will make TV clients stand out
- Build and implement strong publicity campaigns for TV series across streaming and linear content
- Develop and write press materials, including press information and press releases
- Manage talent in relation to promotion around their programmes
- Coordinate and manage set visits, press junkets and satellite media tours, while working closely with on-set production, executive producers and show creators
- Identify new business opportunities to contribute to pitch meetings
- End-to-end organisation of press launches and press screenings
- Oversee, direct and produce publicity images
- Manage unit publicity, including pictures, preview clips and episodes
- Identify potential press issues within programmes and work with the team to devise appropriate action
You will have:
- Previous experience working in TV PR
- Experience working with TV clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Great organisational skills
- An eye for detail
- Team player skills
- A real can-do attitude!
Please get in touch if this sounds like the role for you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.