Handle Recruitment are excited to be working with a rapidly growing media tech start-up in their search for an Accounts Assistant to join their growing finance team at their offices based in London. The successful candidate will be part qualified CIMA/ACCA and you must have experience using Xero and have integrated Xero add ons.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to preparation of management accounts
- Liaising with suppliers
- Purchase ledger invoice processing
- Assisting in preparation and processing of sales invoices
- Expenses processing
- Credit card reporting & processing
- Maintaining and reconciling petty cash
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Preparing Weekly payment runs
- Preparing Reader payroll
- Managing Fixed Asset Register
- Preparing the Prepayments schedule
- Assisting with HMRC reporting (VAT, PSA, P11ds)
- Preparing and issuing cost recharges to subsidiaries
This is a superb and very hands on position looking for a person with a can-do and flexible attitude, the successful candidate will thrive under pressure and have the organisational skills to succeed! You will be a team player but a team player able to work independently!
Full study support (CIMA/ACCA) is on offer for the right candidate
If the role sounds like a great challenge to you, APPLY NOW!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.