Handle Recruitment are excited to be working with a rapidly growing Media Entertainment company in their search for an Accounts Assistant to join their finance team at their offices based in London.
The successful candidate will be part qualified CIMA/ACCA or an AAT qualified candidate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to preparation of management accounts
- Liaising with suppliers
- Purchase ledger invoice processing
- Assisting in preparation and processing of sales invoices
- Expenses processing
- Credit card reporting & processing
- Maintaining and reconciling petty cash
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Preparing Weekly payment runs
- Preparing Reader payroll
- Managing Fixed Asset Register
- Preparing the Prepayments schedule
- Assisting with HMRC reporting (VAT, PSA, P11ds)
- Preparing and issuing cost recharges to subsidiaries
This is a superb and very hands on position looking for a person with a can-do and flexible attitude, the successful candidate will thrive under pressure and have the organisational skills to succeed! You will be a team player but a team player able to work independently!
Media experience or Entertainment is Absolutely Essential!!!!
Full study support (CIMA/ACCA) is on offer for the right candidate
If the role sounds like a great challenge to you, APPLY NOW!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.