Handle Recruitment are looking for an AP Manager to join a media & entertainment business in Central London. This is a 12-month fixed term contract role and reports directly into the company FC. The role requires the successful candidate to take full ownership of the entire AP function and manage a team of 3. This is a newly created role and the ideal candidate will be progressive and keen to assist in implementing new processes.
- Improving the efficiency of the processes of the whole AP function
- Training new and existing staff members on best practice to adhere to business standards
- Accurate and timely processing of purchase invoices
- Processing of UK & international payment runs
- Management of supplier relationships
- Oversee all reconciliations of key AP accounts
- Proven background in AP management is required
- Background working within media & entertainment industry is ideal
- Intermediate excel skills (VLOOKUP & Pivots & Sumif formulas)
- Knowledge of double entry bookkeeping
- Confident and proactive nature with ability to troubleshoot problems quickly internally and externally
- Comfortable working in a very fast paced, dynamic environment
If you are looking to take on a new challenge and make a role your own and meet the above requirements, please apply today.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.