Assistant Studio Manager
Competitive Salary (DOE)
Handle recruitment are delighted to have partnered with an amazing start up film studio and are searching for an Assistant Studio Manager to support the sales team with accommodating client bookings for film, tv and virtual production.
We are looking for someone with a flexible style and approach to client's needs, whilst being comfortable thinking and operating outside the box. The ideal candidate will be confident and calm under pressure with a view to facilitating a variety of miscellaneous client requests as and when they arise through use of their initiative. In addition, the candidate should be used to the glitz and glamour and unphased by high profile clients and accompanying demands. Experience working in a busy environment in the entertainment industry with extensive booking and coordination skills are a must.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with incoming studio booking enquiries.
- Managing studio bookings calendar, ensuring all correct information is kept up to date on the studio booking system.
- Managing client project timelines (including setup days, rigging, catering, equipment and riders etc.)
- Working closely with the finance team to ensure all forecasting and accounting is accurately captured and up to date for reporting purposes.
- Ensuring all purchase orders are captured correctly on the system.
- Creating and maintaining studio's industry calendar, building profiles of related industry events for new business and networking opportunities.
- Creating and maintaining targeted lists of potential clients domestically and internationally, seeking to build relationships.
- Supporting marketing strategies to expand the studios appeal, including offering creative contribution.
- Maximizing client satisfaction by ensuring all client service requirements are accommodated and regularly reviewed for improvement.
- Researching ways to enhance the studios contribution to the local community, including event opportunities, masterclasses and educational learning opportunities.
- Providing tours of the studios to clients.
- Being a key point of contact for the bookings team, liaising across departments to drive ancillary services whilst ensuring smooth customer journeys.
Ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years' experience in busy client facing, booking coordination role, assisting clients in creative industries.
- Excellent communication.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Ability to work flexibly as required.
- Brilliant customer service skills, strong commercial capabilities including negotiation skills.
- Excellent IT skills (word, excel etc.) Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
This is an amazing opportunity to take on a fantastic role within a busy, vibrant start-up within the film industry. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.