Collections Associate - Entertainment - Slough
My client, a global entertainment business are looking for a Collections Associate to join the newly created offices in Slough. This Collections role is a split between collections and analysis duties. Working within a team of 7 you will become an integral part of the company working closely with professionals both internally and externally.
This is a great time to join the business during an exciting time of growth and developments. At the moment you will be working remotely adhering to the government guidelines, once allowed you will return to the new offices on a regular full time basis.
- The day to day will be downloading customer statements via portals, manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets to business process and requirements.
- Reviewing and interpreting complex agreements to ensure correct set up on business systems, being a champion of process improvement, working on projects to improve business functions and raising invoices.
- Chasing for payment via email and telephone, dealing with multi currencies, GBP, USD and CAD,
- Assisting with cash allocations, close liaison between the credit controller and the marketing/sales department and propose write off irrecoverable receivables.
- Meet cash and processing monthly targets
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
- Ensure that all transactions are compliant with Company's policies
- Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
- Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Finance Manager or any other person designated in their absence
- Collections and Analyst experience in a similar role of a minimum 2 years +
- Ability to handle large amounts of data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid Microsoft Excel skills including strong Excel
- Ability to work in high pressure demanding environments
- Ability to adhere to deadline and prioritise work load
- A social-able team member
- Self motivated
- Highly organised
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.