Senior CRM Analyst - Retail
We currently have a Senior CRM Analyst role available for a high profile Retail company with UK headquarters in North London. This is a great opportunity to working on various high profile projects and they continue to expand.
- CRM Analyst within B2C environment.
- Tableau or similar data visualisation tools.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Numerate or Technical Degree (2:1 and above)
- Experience in a retail, e-commerce or FMCG consumer-facing business
- Experience of R or Python
- Engage stakeholders within the CRM team to ensure effective understanding of their requirements from an insight and analysis perspective.
- Understanding the commercial objectives
- Extract, manipulate and analyse data to provide critical management information
- Responsible for the tracking, measurement and reporting of CRM activity
- create the segmentation that sits behind CRM campaigns
- Understand the different strategies that could be used to influence overall segment contribution.
- Use insight to Influence key stakeholders.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Senior CRM Insights Analyst - Retail
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.