Digital Media Planner- Streaming / Publishing
We currently have a junior - mid Digital Media Planner role available for a Global Publishing company. This is a great opportunity to develop your career working on high profile brands and an exciting environment
* the Ideal candidate will have experience of the technology platforms involved in digital media buying inc. Facebook, Google Ads, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, DV360
- build and manage biddable media campaigns within demand side platforms across partners such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Spotify, Snapchat and Amazon.
- buy and manage digital media campaigns.
- planning digital media campaigns including programmatic display, mobile, video, social & native.
- Managing media budgets, drafting and revising media schedules, along with accompanying rationale.
- Monitoring pacing and delivery to ensure campaigns are on track to deliver the allocated budget.
- account exec/digital media buying role with a proven track record of basic planning, campaign execution and reporting on digital media campaigns.
- Cross-functional understanding of the digital media industry, including display, mobile and video environments.
- Understanding of a range of digital analytics / demand side platforms and their operations.
- creating, troubleshooting and optimising biddable media campaigns.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971
Digital campaign Manager - Streaming / Publishing
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.