Handle are excited to be partnering with a forward thinking and highly successful retail brand to recruit an interim CRM Executive to join their ambitious and fast paced team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day planning, briefing and deployment of CRM campaigns in support of the company and departmental objectives. You'll have an expert understanding of email marketing best practices and apply them to the execution of their email campaigns in collaboration with their digital trade and marketing teams.
It goes without saying that you'll live and breathe all things ecommerce and be excited by pushing boundaries to put the customer at the forefront of their business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the digital trading and merchandising teams to plan email campaigns that achieve weekly channel targets and align with the digital brand calendar
- Manage the briefing, delivery and deployment of email campaigns
- Build one-time and triggered email campaigns (HTML, links, dynamic content) and list segmentations and manage campaign proofing and approval process
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML, segmentation and other aspects of email execution
- Analyse email campaign performance and deliver insights and recommendations for optimisation
- Stay abreast of and follow ESP feature releases, industry news and email marketing best practice regarding test and learn, design, personalisation and deliverability
- Use new technologies to optimise campaigns e.g. Movable Ink
- Assist the Global Digital Marketing Manager in the delivery of strategic projects
The ideal candidate will possess 2+ years' experience focussing on email marketing and be an expert user of ESPs and email tools. We are looking for a skilled used of Microsoft Excel as well as experience using Redeye and Movable Ink being ideal but not essential. You will be a self-starter, highly motivated and have a positive attitude with amazing interpersonal skills.
Please note this is an interim role starting ASAP for 3 months initially. With this in mind only candidates who are immediately available/ on short notice periods will be able to be considered.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.