A new Finance Analyst vacancy has arisen with a globally recognised Film & TV company to join their team based in Central London. The position is ideal for a part qualified (ACCA/CIMA) Finance Analyst. This role will work closely with senior management and play a key role in the financial analysis, reporting and planning for the business.
Key Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Ownership of monthly reporting templates for review of P&L & cash reporting.
- Responsible for SAP Business Warehouse (BW) master templates, monthly roll forward and scheduling of reports, performing first round variance reviews, highlighting any potential areas of concern to Business Partners.
- Ensure material forecast / actual variances and related causes of change are documented in the close & forecast reporting to support the preparation of Group P&L and variance analysis packs.
- Ownership of the Management Report templates - including validating reports.
- Support the process for ensuring that the financial elements of Business/Forecast Reviews (and supporting budget models where applicable) are prepared and circulated in a timely manner.
- Continuing development and ownership of the quarterly budget/forecast slate & model templates to ensure they deliver required level of budget/forecast information
- Take ownership of the Model forecast data load (DPL) & validation processes into SAP
- Ownership of the cash-flow forecasting and reporting processes
The ideal candidate will be a graduate and part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA), have strong Excel skills including budget modeling and pivot tables. You will also have budgeting and reporting experience and be highly organised with excellent communication skills. A knowledge of the Film/TV industry would be preferable.
This is a wonderful opportunity working for a well-known media company and will be an excellent career move for an experienced financial candidate with strong interpersonal skills.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.