Employed IFA: Kent
I am actively looking for an enthusiastic and talented IFA to join a growing Kent-based advisory team. This is a fantastic opportunity to play a fundamental role in their expansion and grow with the company.
If you are a motivated and driven individual who is excited at the prospect of building your career, this is the role for you. Reporting directly to the Principle Partner you will have the opportunity to work with the sales team to bring new clients on board and add great value as the company grows.
You will be joining an established and successful Independent Advisory who deal in all areas of financial advice for High Net Worth Clients.
Due to continued growth our client is looking for an experienced, self-motivated and hungry IFA to take over and develop an existing client bank. You will naturally need to expand on that, however you shall be supported with Paraplanning/Admin support along with marketing and support of other Senior Advisor that has years of experience behind them.
What's needed to be considered?
- Level 4 Diploma qualified
- Any Advanced (AF) Qualifications are preferable
- CF30 and achieved CAS
- Proven track record of writing high levels of business year on year
- Proven experience within a whole of market advisory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be effective in positioning a clear, concise and well-understood message
- Passionate, positive and open minded outlook. You are passionate about helping your clients
What you will receive in return:
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Full and comprehensive back office support
- Existing client bank
- Market leading IT systems
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Independent Financial Adviser, Independent Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Wealth Manager, Financial Planning Manager
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.