A heavily funded live entertainment business based in London with a global outreach is hiring for a creative and innovative, Insights and BI Manager!
This role will be key in optimising data across their 30+ brands. This exciting opportunity will provide you with stability within a much-loved industry.
- Audit, organise and optimise existing data across multiple touch points within the organisation
- Lead consumer insight projects aimed at improving consumer media and entertainment behavioural profile
- Provide to group leadership, in particular in marketing and partnership areas, regular external business intelligence reports, benchmarks and recommendations on untapped commercial opportunities within the music festival space and brand marketing spaces
- Take ownership of running analytics projects from forming hypotheses to executing analyses and communicating results
- Provide support in appraising and evaluating partnership opportunities, optimum deal structures and guidelines recommendations
- Work closely with the Marketing teams to generate insights that inform campaign strategy
- Profile customer behaviour and demographics by market, product category, brands, channel etc. to help stakeholders understand their audience and plan activity accordingly
- Proven experience working within data and insight, marketing and business intelligence environments
- Experience in conducting quantitative and qualitative research projects
- 3+ years of relevant experience within music, entertainment, tech or marketing industry
- A real passion for data, analytics and the entertainment industry
- High commercial outlook with a focus on significantly impacting results
- Excellent knowledge of digital and non-digital marketing techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment
- Self-starter with a willingness to "roll up the sleeves" and to work towards targets
If this opportunity excited you and you are interested in hearing more, please do not hesitate to apply.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.