Interim Financial Accountant needed for a market leading media Brand. This is a 4-month position that will work remotely throughout its entirety.
This is a short-term interim position, but it does have the possibility of being extended. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for the accounting and reporting of all business activities. This will include - weekly/quarterly reporting of the P&L, balance sheets and other financial reports.
Key responsibilities include -
- Ensure that timely and accurate quarter-end and year-end accounting and reporting are completed
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintaining a strong relationship with external auditors
- Ensuring all controls related to processes are completed and documented in line with Financial Control Framework
- Continuously look for process improvements to streamline reporting
- Complete quarterly P&L variance analysis
- Support the Shared Service Centre management with ad-hoc project work
- Ensure various business reports are prepared in a timely basis with detailed commentary
- Producing financial statements
Candidate requirements -
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA or qualified by experience
- Proven experience of building relationships, both internally and externally
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbally and written
- Media/Broadcast experience would be highly advantageous
- Strong Excel skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.