A new entertainment concept is looking for a creative and driven Social Media Marketing Manager to join their incredible team!
You will have the opportunity to support both the Director of Marketing and Global Head of Communications across all marketing functions but primarily owning the narrative and managing the day-to-day handling of all owned social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tik Tok, YouTube and LinkedIn.
· Executing social media content across all channels.
· Managing the social media content calendar, ensuring that we are always working three months ahead (where possible)
· Plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools Sprout Social
· Collectively with the Global Head of Comms, develop creative and engaging social media strategies that reach the target audiences
· Capturing and creating content, both stills and video. Ensuring that we have a sufficient collection of content, as well as remaining on trend
· Develop, launch, and manage competitions on social platforms. Responsible for all terms and conditions related to social competitions
· 3-4 years' experience in Social Media / Marketing roles
· Flexibility to work a variety of hours to suit business requirements
· Basic video and photo editing skills
· Experience and a solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms
· Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform
· Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimisation
· Able to analyse data and interpret statistics
· Online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers
· Influencer marketing experience
If this role excited you and you are interested in hearing more - please feel free to apply.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.