Are you looking to start a career in PR? Have you been trying to get work experience / your first placement, but you’re finding it difficult to standout from the crowd? Well, look no further - Handle’s PR & Communications team is offering one lucky candidate the opportunity to get noticed!
We’re offering one lucky candidate the opportunity to join us as our guest at this year’s prestigious PRWeek Awards in London on Tuesday 23rd October (yes that’s next week). This is a one-off opportunity for an entry level candidate to spend the evening with some of the PR industry’s finest talent.
You will spend the evening dining and networking; we will help you by introducing you to our pals in the industry. You never know you might end up speaking to the right person and even end up with an interview or two! Either way, it’s a great opportunity to gain advice from those in the know.*
We want you to tell us why you should be chosen to come with us. What makes you different and why do you want to pursue a career in PR? What would be your ideal PR role, and how will you make the most out of this opportunity should you be successful?
- No more than 300 words
- Must be over the age of 18
- Must be available on the evening of Tuesday 23rd October
- The event is black tie – you’ll need to have a suitable outfit
- Must be happy to have name & photo published (company website, any additional coverage pre & post event)
- Ideally will be London based (we’ll arrange a taxi there & back for you in advance)
- Must be able to attend the Handle offices if shortlisted for a face to face meeting on Friday 19th October to pitch for your ticket
- All applications must be in no later than 5pm on Thursday 18th October
Fancy a career in PR? Then show us what you’re made of and we’ll make sure you have a fantastic evening!
Please send all applications to Kelly.email@example.com. Please write ‘PR Competition’ in the email subject.
Due to the number of applications we are likely to receive, we are unlikely to be able to get back to everyone. The four lucky finalists will be contacted on Friday morning before 10:00am. Shortlisted candidates must be able to attend Handle’s offices on the afternoon of Friday 19th October to pitch for their ticket.
*Please note we are offering one lucky candidate the chance to enhance their career by attending the PRWeek Awards 2012. We cannot guarantee that this event will directly lead to future employment opportunities.