Account Executive - News Media
9 month contract
I am currently working on a fantastic Account Executive role for a multinational news television channel. This role is an integral part of the team as you will coordinating between editorial and commercial teams and working across the global team to monitor, track, coordinate and communicate sponsorship conversations to those relevant over the life cycle of sponsorship.
The right candidate will need to have excellent communication skills and be aware of sales pitches, renewals and signed deals.
- Monitor all proposals and liaise with teams to update work front and pitch status
- Look at client opportunities and featuring any clients or potential clients
- Ensure that the database of guest appearances is updated and current
- Maintain a complete list of all global sponsorship's and renewal overview document
- Arrange refresher calls on sold sponsorship's and communicate any changes to relevant teams
- Update the global teams on programming changes and initiatives
- Work with editorial to continually update editorial events calendar
You will have
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships across departments
- Great organisational skills
- Excellent admin skills
- Proficiency in Windows (excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work effectively and proactively on your own
- Previous experience in a similar industry or interest in global affairs would be great to have but not essential
Please get in touch if this role sounds like something of interest to you!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.