I'm working on a unique opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join a travel technology business, centred on delivering media and content to markets across the globe!
This role requires an impeccable communicator who can easily simplify complex instructions into clearly actionable insights. Areas of responsibility include commercial and content strategy, operational management and the highest quality client service.
This is a flexible working role with 3 days a week in the Central London office and 2 days working from home.
- Act as the main point of contact for client requests
- Create and maintain client budget alongside AD and finance team
- Develop and implement client content strategy using insight analysis, entertainment trends and competitor analysis
- Pre-plan content in line with the agreed strategy, ensuring deals are completed to maximum value to the client.
- Lead editorial meetings and obtain client sign-off, communicating required scheduling to wider team
- Liaise with and coordinate all relevant internal teams
- Document instructions received from the clients to ensure correct implementation and communicate with both clients and internal stakeholder on project status
For this role, you will need…
- 3 + years of experience in a client-facing management role
- Proven ability to maintain clear and strong communication lines, internally and externally
- Ability to work efficiently between multiple stakeholders, summarising complex details
- Passion for TV, Movie and Audio Content and an interest in the entertainment landscape!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.