Account Manager - Talent & Influencer
Handle are working with a fantastic Brand Agency in search of a dynamic Account Manager to join their entertainment division. This is a dynamic role and a unique opportunity to join a growing team working on several opportunities within entertainment.
You will ideally come with a passion for and working knowledge of talent and influencers, as well as a track record of running successful talent and influencer campaigns.
- Develop and manage end-to-end talent and influencer campaigns for clients including curating talent, relationship management, campaign panning and contract negotiation
- Nurture, build and grow meaningful relationships with agencies, influencers and talent
- Collaborate with client account teams and cross functional teams to build on the influencer and talent strategy
- Create distribution and marketing plans for talent and influencer activations
- Write and collate talent briefs
- Champion talent and influencers both internally and externally
You Will Have:
- Previous experience in managing influencer campaigns, with successful talent across the UK and Europe
- A strong network of relationships in the talent and influencer world
- Innovative thinker with a solutions focused approach
- Confident presenter with the ability to communicate effectively to internal and external stakeholders
- Social enthusiast with a strong working knowledge of key platforms
- Second to none client servicing, account handling and project management
Please apply if you are passionate about and have great experience in the world of influencers!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.