I am looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join one of my music clients initially for 3 months.This is an exciting role in a fast paced environment within the music industry.
If you are immediately available and looking for your next opportunity then look no further!
The Accounts Assistant supports the Group Financial Accountant in the delivery of all aspects of the accounts receivable function. This role also has an involvement in some book-keeping tasks including month end journals.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Processing customer invoices.
* Posting cash receipts daily; including cheque, bacs, and credit cards.
* Producing weekly aged debt report, circulating to departmental teams, and carrying out weekly/fortnightly meetings to discuss and resolve issues.
* Liaising with customers over collections to ensure receipts are allocated correctly.
* Working with publishing staff over receipts and billing.
* Chasing clients for outstanding debts following credit control process and policy.
* Responding to queries.
* Assisting with the annual audit.
* Monthly review of Aged Debtors with Group Financial Accountant.
* Book-keeping, monthly management accounting and other financial administration.
* Provide cover on the Accounts Payable process.
* Other duties and projects as required by the Group Financial Accountant.
* Proven experience in the commercial environment at a similar level.
* Experience in a Music Publisher would be an advantage but not essential.
* Experience in AR essential, and AP an advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Excel, Microsoft Office, knowledge of NetSuite an advantage but not essential
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.