An exclusive opportunity has become available for an Accounts Assistant to join a popular music business. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to utilise their skills within an industry they are passionate about! Our client also offers a fantastic benefits package and career development plan for the successful applicant.
Working closely with the Management Accountant, the role will include:
- Raising and posting sales invoices, reviewing outstanding debtors and assisting with debtor collection
- Posting purchase invoices, reviewing outstanding creditors and reconciling supplier statements
- Posting credit card transactions and reconciling statements
- Reviewing agency statements, posting all transactions and reconciling against debtors
- Preparing VAT Returns on Sage/XERO in line with the new Making Tax Digital requirements
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar accounting role
- Study towards the AAT qualification
- Educated to A-level standard
- A desire to work in the media & entertainment industry is preferable
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.