Accounts Assistant - Music and Entertainment - Central London
Handle are partnered with a number of Music and Entertainment businesses that are currently looking for Accounts Assistants to join the business on a permanent basis. These Accounts Assistant roles will give you the opportunity to delve into a Finance career getting involved with the day to day running of the finances.
This is an exciting opportunity to join leading international Music businesses during a time of growth and expansion! The roles include looking after some very well known Music Artists - some of the best in the industry!
We are looking for candidates with both experience working in Finance, and recent graduates looking to kick start their careers within Finance.
We are looking for driven, highly motivated candidates with a desire to success within a Creative environment which offers a great collaborative atmosphere and a real chance to progress professionally in an environment you will enjoy!
Key responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Managing Artist and performers accounts including managing the day to day finance processes
- Production accounts and touring accounts with expenses
- Working closely with senior management and artists
- Assisting with the monthly budgets and forecasts
- Bank reconciliations
- Invoice processing on both the purchase and sales ledgers
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Acting as point of contact for finance queries
- Handling large amounts of data and use of MS Excel
- Managing the Finance inbox
- Assisting with Tax and VAT returns
- Some experience working within a Finance function (Accountancy firm and/or Industry)
- A recent graduate with a strong academic background would be highly desirable
- IT proficient with good Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and highly motivated
- Career driven
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.