Award winning television Production Company is seeking a new Accounts Assistant to join their finance team. We're looking for an organised and dedicated individual with at least 2 years experience within an accounts assistant or finance related role, who is also experienced in invoice processing and bank reconciliations. Fantastic communication and people skills are a must, with a passion for television and media. You must be able to work under pressure and be able to handle a demanding workload.
- Purchase invoice processing - match against POs, obtain authorisation and post invoices for overhead costs and productions.
- Maintain purchase ledger, investigate and resolve queries and old items.
- Purchase ledger payments - compile, obtain authorisation, post.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Monitor, record and post petty cash, ensure it is accounted for in a timely and efficient manner.
- File all paperwork quickly and efficiently.
- Experience in television or media is useful but not essential
- Have a hunger to learn, energetic, organised and have experience of a wide spectrum of accounting duties.
- Have at least 2 years experience in a finance function role
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Xero)
- Excellent communication
- Confident working in a high pressure environment, able to work efficiently and in a timely manner.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.