One of the worlds leading music businesses are currently looking for a Accounts Receivable Assistant to join them on for a 12 month fixed term contract. This role is very likely to go permanent so this is an awesome opportunity!
It is ESSENTIAL all applicants have previously used SAP before, you will not be considered if you haven't.
Working alongside one other Accounts Receivable Assistant and reporting into the Transactional Accounting Manager duties for the role will include:
- Managing the Accounts Receivable process, ensuring all invoices, credit notes are processed on a timely basis
- Building & maintaining good relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Managing the Accounts Receivable Inbox ensuring all queries are resolved quickly and issues are escalated appropriately
- Generating Aged Debt reports
- Preparing comments on all overdue invoices, with clear and detailed reasoning, to be provided to senior finance managers
- Run monthly dunning letters
- Month- end tasks
- On-going system enhancements
This is such a great opportunity for an AR Assistant with SAP experience to get their foot in the door at a major music business and start to build their career within the industry.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.