A TV Production and global talent company are looking for an experienced and immediately available Accounts Payable Manager to join their vibrant West London business on a temp to perm basis.
Responsible for managing 2 direct reports, this role will be crucial to overseeing the smooth running of the entire payables function and managing all artist statements and client payments.
- Managing the client payments team to ensure all artist statements are produced and approved on time
- Artist statements have the correct commissions applied and VAT
- Checking client payment team are recharging expenses
- Distribution of artist remittances to assistants and accountants
- Monitoring and managing debtors
- Maintaining/reviewing bank reconciliations
- Maintaining/reviewing control accounts
- Dealing with artist and accountant payment queries
- Producing analysis of client payments
- Liaising with artists and accountants on tax forms for work abroad
- Monthly reporting for management accounts
- Annual HMRC reporting for client income
- Working on monthly income analysis and forecast income with management accountant
- Prior experience managing a team within a similar business
- Interested in Media/Entertainment
- Highly organised and prior experience working and collaborating with other departments.
- Immediately available to start
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.