Arts and Culture Publicist - Entertainment
Are you passionate about Arts and Culture? Do you keep up to date with the latest films, theatre performances and art world trends? This new role is a fantastic opportunity for a talented publicist to join a well established PR entertainment company that currently have clients across television, radio, music, books, events, podcasts, lifestyle and more to create, lead and develop your own team in the Arts and Culture space. If this sounds like the role for you then please get in touch!
- Manage press elements of client brand partnerships
- Develop relationships with Arts and Culture clients
- Manage Arts and Culture client campaigns
- Oversee the day to day running of publicity campaigns
- Create publicity that will make clients stand out
- Deliver a fully integrated PR service by pitching to press
- Act as a liaison between the client, media, and general public
- Write and distribute media materials
- Respond to media enquiries
- Manage the weekly and monthly press reports
- Handle high profile stories and manage media frenzy in a tactical manner
- Regularly communicate with clients and manage expectations
- Keep up to date with arts and culture trends
- Build relationships with external stakeholders
- Identify new business opportunities
You will have
- Previous experience working in PR
- Experience or a passion for Arts and Culture
- Excellent communication skills
- Client contacts in Arts and Culture
- Great organisational skills
- Previous experience managing a team
- A real can-do attitude!
Please get in touch if this sounds like the role for you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.