We are currently seeking an Assistant Tax Accountant to join a growing finance team and company that specialises in Music/Artist and Tour Accounting.
The role will be responsible for but not limited too;
- Generate income tax and corporation tax returns
- Address queries on the return
- Prepare return for sending to client with letter detailing liabilities and any tax saving opportunities
- Liaise with HMRC on client's behalf
- Agree liabilities to HMRC statement on account
- Monitor payment deadlines
- Prepare HMRC forms as appropriate and ensure deadlines are met
- Monitor budgets for the work being undertaken
- Assistance with PAYE compliance
The successful candidate will be studying or prepared to study for ATT, followed by the CTA qualification. You will have a strict attention to detail and be experienced using financial systems and excel. Good communication skills essential, being able to communicate with all levels externally and internally. A passion for music is absolutely key!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.