We are working on an exciting Associate Content Producer role on a 12 month FTC basis with a global entertainment company. This is an amazing opportunity for anyone who has a passion for the entertainment industry and previous experience working across Kids TV shows creating and publishing a range of long and short form videos across their social channels.
You will be uploading and optimising all videos, creating thumbnails, asset scheduling, and end to end community management.
Main responsibilities -
- Receiving the brief and applying the channel management team's objectives in an innovative manner.
- Utilise Adobe Premiere to edit and distribute videos.
- Managing content calendars, scheduling, optimising, and uploading videos; participating in community postings and comments.
- Writing strong copy and produce video assets to be delivered across YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat, and TikTok platforms.
You will have -
- Minimum 2 year's experience gained in a digital media environment.
- Demonstrable ability to write consistently strong copy for social video.
- Experience using social analytic platforms such as YouTube analytics, Snapchat Studio, TikTok Media Suite, and Meta Business Suite.
- Portfolio that highlights individual creative flair.
- Excellent skills in Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and a good understanding of After Effects.
- A keen interest in Kids TV shows.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.