Audience Development Manager - Music
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced and detail orientated Digital Marketeer to join an established Music and Entertainment company.
Whilst in the position, you will reporting to the Head of Audience Development and be responsible for the planning, delivery, measurement and success of our audience development work.
Key features will include:
- Utilising data and research to better understand and identify audience growth opportunities.
- Developing long term strategies and plans for each artist, deciding which platform is best for fanbase (ECRM or Messenger, or both)
- Working closely with the Streaming & Commerce team to manage relationships with platforms such as YouTube, Soundcloud and other DSPs where necessary
- Working with the Director of Streaming & Commerce to help ensure a consistent dialogue across the label in order to implement digital deal opportunities and maintain a digital approach
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in similar senior role, with experience of managing your own team and a proven track record of developing junior staff
- A high level of experience of working in Audience Development, social media, digital marketing (ideally within Music Industry)
- Proven experience in building, managing and nurturing eCRM email databases
- Strong existing relationships with key platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Google, Snapchat etc.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Audience Development Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.