One of the UK's most prominent Production and Investment companies are looking to fill a newly created role of a Bookkeeper.
Our client has been involved in packaging, producing and financing over 400 feature films around the world with a strong presence in the United States and Australia.
The role would suit someone with a strong analytical background - and advanced Excel skills - but with an interest in the film and TV industry.
The scope of the role includes:
- Maintain Excel-based tracking sheets of the company's loans
- Compile a historical cash outflow and inflow - per loan type and per currency
- Issue invoices and maintain an invoice tracker
- Compile future looking cashflow every two weeks
- Calculate and set up repayments for loan sub-participations
- Check bank accounts daily and maintain weekly cashflow
- Set up online bank payments and liaising with external Treasury team
- Communicate financial insights suggesting business issues to management
Essential personal qualities required are:
- Strong, authentic interest in the independent film business
- Desire to take ownership of projects and tasks
Office hours will be from 10:00-18:00 Monday to Friday in Central London London
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.