Handle Recruitment are currently seeking a Bookkeeper to join an established Live Music Company based in North London. Working for one of the most successful companies within the Industry, this role provides a fantastic and very hands on accounting opportunity.
Working within a brilliant team environment, the duties will involve:
- Artists and Musician bookkeeping
- Tour Floats
- Cash book and bank reconciliation
- Sales daybook, sales ledger and debtor's ledger
- Analysis of company credit card statements
- Purchase daybook, purchase ledger control account and VAT workings
- Writing cheques
- Preparing transfer documents
- Setting up internet payments
- Liaising with the Management and Record Publishers and Labels
Along with strong numerical skills, communication skills and a strong passion for the Music Sector, applicants must have had exposure to Xero and be experienced in using Excel. Music, Live Events and Media Industry experience is desirable. Full study (ACCA/AAT) is on offer!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.