Handle Recruitment are absolutely thrilled to be working with a fantastic, innovative, passionate PR Agency who's A-List talent works across Television, Music, Radio, Podcasts and Books, just to name a few, to source a Business Administrator.
This new and exciting opportunity would be perfect for someone who is ambitious, hardworking with a 'do what it takes' attitude! As an integral part of the team, the Business Administrator will be working on a multitude of tasks from finance and payroll to office management. If you are an organised, self-starter, with an eye for detail and keen to work with a close knit team who are all extremely passionate about what they do, this could be the role for you!
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Work for the Finance Director and be responsible for the support functions ensuring the smooth running of the agency.
- Support the business to ensure the targets set by the Financial Director are met.
- Run our finance function, including payroll, expenses, invoicing, bookkeeping and VAT returns, using Excel and various cloud-based systems.
- Manage our HR processes, including onboarding, holiday and monitoring compliances with company polices.
- Be able to understand basic P&L and financial reporting.
- Overseeing all office management including lease, rates, utilities payments and providers.
- Have experience supporting the management of people.
- Manage our legal processes including the negotiating and managing of supplier contracts, third party providers, client and employment contracts and associated policies.
- Work with our third-party business advisors including accountants, lawyers and consultants - and be responsible for managing those relationships within the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of working in a business support role, within finance or HR.
- Strong knowledge in Excel and desirable experience with Xero.
- Exceptional written and numerical skills with a strong communication style.
- Great attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- A true love the world of entertainment and used to working in an incredibly fast paced environment.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now! Email email@example.com with a CV to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.