The Handle team are currently partnering with a pioneering tech organisation at an exciting point of their global trajectory and business maturity. After a period of extensive business growth this international group of c200 employees is looking to bring in their first CPO in a highly influential board level role. In line with their ambitions to be no. 1 in their field and the journey towards IPO, they recognise how vital it is for them to prioritise the People Experience Strategy in order to realise these aspirational business goals.
This will be a transformative role for the business and one they are incredibly excited about - they are keen to be inspired! There's huge opportunity here if you are someone looking for a real blank sheet of paper feel and to create a People Experience strategy pretty much from scratch. You will develop and implement a best in class strategy reflective of their pioneering technology and the incredible success of their product. The business already has a small HR operation and well equipped on a transactional level, allowing this role space to genuinely focus on strategy.
- Inspirational and influential leader who ensures the business wins and retain brilliant people across all functions.
- A leadership role model, who coaches senior leaders to optimise leadership performance through the effective development of behaviours, values and strengths-based leadership principals.
- Proven champion of a people and culture agenda making sure that talent, culture and capability are integral considerations to the strategic decision making process.
- Gets things done quickly and operates with an entrepreneurial mindset and nature.
- Drive for results while constantly problem-solving and engaging the commitment of others.
- Flexes communication style to solicit the right outcomes whether through collaboration, support, challenge or radical candor.
- Constantly thinking ahead and coming up with creative solutions that will superpower their people.
It goes without saying you'll come with excellent experience as a HR Leader ideally within fast growth, agile tech environments. This role could suit an experienced CPO looking for a new challenge, or equally someone looking to step into their fist CPO position in a growing ambitious organisation.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in exploring please apply.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.