Client Finance Assistant - Creative Agency - West London
A fast growing Creative agency are looking for a client facing Finance Assistant to join the team on a 12 month fixed term contract (possibly permanently). This role will be responsible for forecasting company revenue projections, undertaking day-to-day financial management of individual projects and monitoring the profitability of these projects. Your day to day will also include building collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
This is initially a 12 month contract however due to the rapid growth of the business there is an opportunity to be extended or made permanent in the future.
Please note: this role is based in West London.
- Duties include forecasting company revenue projections, undertaking day-to-day financial management of individual projects and monitoring the profitability of these projects.
- CFAs must be exceptionally proactive and talented at fostering collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides assistance to the monthly finance meetings with account teams: prepares status of engagements, tracks and updates contract/purchase order status and prevents compliance issues
- Supports the production and submission of client invoices and supporting documentation
- Ensures billing is in accordance with client contractual terms
- Assists in the preparation and production of monthly client financial reports and project reconciliations
- Follows up on past due invoices
- Conducts analyses of project fees and out-of-pockets, and remediation of any projected budget variances
- Produces project estimates. Works with the Account Teams to ensure estimates are complete, accurate and incorporate learning's from previous projects
- Follows up on all outstanding purchase orders, signed estimates and contracts
- Responds to client enquiries regarding pricing, invoices and reconciliations
- Previous/current experience in a Finance role, e.g. Finance Assistant or Finance Associate
- Enthusiastic, with strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Excellent organisational skills; ability to follow projects efficiently through to completion
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess sound judgement skills, be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.