Communications and Social Media Marketing Manager - Music Technology
Our client is currently looking for a music fanatic Communications and Social Media Marketing Manager. This company truly believes in the power of music and the impact it has on the world, so they want someone who shares that same passion and can help more people discover the joy of music through their variety of brands and products.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be creative and take ownership of the social media content across different platforms and the website, whilst also collaborating with the marketing team. If you are looking to build knowledge and grow within a music technology start-up then this is the perfect role for you.
- Schedule different social media content and posts on platforms such as TikTok, Facebook and YouTube
- Ideate and assist on content creation and copywriting across the different social channels
- Monitor and respond to messages and comments across the different social channels
- Track social interaction across the channels for future posts
- Build, schedule and write engaging copy for email communications
- Brief the design team on relevant email assets
- Support influencer outreach, briefing and campaign tracking
- Engage different community groups
- Drive growth of community groups with different content, contests and other initiatives
- Write blog pages across the different channels
- Contribute to weekly and monthly reports on performance data and analysis
- Assist with in house video shoots, copywriting and support events
You will have
- Previous marketing experience
- A passion for or experience working in social media and community management
- Excellent communication skills
- Fantastic copywriting skills
- The ability to work independently with excellent time and project management skills
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work with team members
Please get in touch if this sounds like the role for you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.