Content Licensing Coordinator - Music/TV
Incredible opportunity for a highly organised and detailed orientated Content Licensing Coordinator to join the content sales team within an established and prestigious music and entertainment company.
Reporting into the SVP Content Sales UK & International, you will be responsible for administering and managing a number of Theatrical, TV and digital deals around the world.
Key features include:
- Providing availability lists of content to sales team or directly to Theatrical, Digital and TV clients
- Researching rights and confirming eligibility of content for inclusion into TV deals
- General administrative support to Sales Team, including management of sales tally and sales in progress
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workload in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated the ability to communicate clearly and professionally with both internal and external customers and clients
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel etc, also knowledge of a work-flow management platform.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this amazing Content Licensing Coordinator opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.