Handle Recruitment are thrilled to be working with one of the most significant labels in music, with a rich history and an impressive roster of artists.
This role is for a Creative Producer to work alongside the Creative Director as well as the labels artist. You will be assisting in all areas for the artists creative output.
- Working with the Creative Director in leading for shoots and making sure that the artists are satisfied with the creative output of the shoot and meeting the standards of the label
- Working on all creative decision for the shoot with the Creative Director
- Communicating with creatives, booking crews, sourcing locations and handling all areas of the creative budget
- Putting creative projects into process once agreed with artists
- Contributing to creative sessions for the artists
- Delivering the final assets post-shoot, it will be your responsibility to work with VFX houses, graders and retouchers to make sure the deadlines are made
You will have:
- Strong experience with managing and producing shoots
- A strong and lengthy creative network, relationships with Directors, Editors etc
- The ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Enthusiasm towards the world of entertainment
- An understanding of creative budgets and the experience to manage them
Please get in touch if this sounds like the role for you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.