Are you passionate about growing the Culture of a business? Do you have experience with managing Internal Communications, Growth, D&I and Leadership Development within a scaling business?
Handle are working with a scaling FinTech business who are looking for a Culture, Communications and Growth Lead to drive the efforts to ensure their people can thrive in the ever changing hybrid world and continue to support and engage employees as they build their careers with them.
Specifically, the focus is designing, developing, implementing and evolving cultural interventions that enhance, shape and shift their culture enabling their people to perform at their best.
Key focus areas will be;
- Own the Internal Communications philosophy and execution
- Work closely with the recruitment manager, finessing employee brand and communications content and strategies as well as support in the development of new talent acquisition channels
- Identify, track, and analyse internal communication & engagement metrics
- Initiate and implement internal campaigns and events to boost engagement and bring their shared values to life
- Own their approach to Growth and Learning - Working closely with leadership and HR Partners to build out learning and development plans, managing the global learning and growth budget
- Own the D&I agenda - working alongside colleagues to keep D&I at the forefront of who they are as a company. This includes identifying D+I priorities, making appropriate recommendations on how best to achieve those priorities, working with HR Leaders and their people to plan, develop and execute specific programmes and events to enhance and celebrate D&I and analysing and reporting on the impact of their initiatives
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience within a similar role - the client is also open to HR Generalists who may have had experience in certain areas of this role and want to specialise in this.
They need someone who is resourceful and proactive in making decisions, researching what is best for them as a business and deliver effective solutions.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.