Handle are excited to be working with a globally recognised Music business looking to recruit a Data Analyst to join their team based in Central London. Suitable for a graduate calibre (Numerical / analytical subject) candidate, this progressive and hands on role will offer wide exposure and offer an insight into one of the world's most successful Music companies around today.
Sitting in this progressive and dynamic team, the Data Analyst will provide support for the royalties and revenue functions, assisting with high levels of data, improving processes, tracking and key value adding projects.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage the collection and cleansing of royalties and music usage data received for internal reporting.
- Perform detailed data analysis in a timely manner.
- Manage and resolve data related issues arising from what data is sent to the team, and when that data is processed internally.
- Maintain and utilise appropriate reporting solutions to support the analysis.
- Effectively communicate status to line manager
- Project management across royalties and revenue streams improving processes and systems.
- Anticipate issues, escalating these as required.
You will be:
- Extremely organised and able to focus on keeping accurate documentation.
- Have strong problem-solving skills!!
- Flexible working style and an ability to establish trust and credibility quickly.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across different business units
- SAP experience is desirable, strong practical experience in excel and business objects is essential
You will be a recent graduate with practice experience in dealing with high levels of data. You have strong data management and analysis skills using Excel, Business Objects and SAP and ideally be experienced in projects and analysis.
A passion for MUSIC is absolutely key for this role!!!!!!
This is an amazing role with great progression opportunities. Apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.