Handle Recruitment are seeking candidates who are passionate about events, marketing or other areas of media to join an International Festival of Creativity in the run up to the 2024 event. The festival is highly reputable and widely regarded as the Oscars of the advertising, brand marketing and creative communications world so is a fantastic opportunity for candidates looking to gain invaluable experience within the creative, advertising and events industries.
As the Data Operations Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Performance monitoring - Assisting the Awards Ops Partner in maintaining the team's performance dashboard on Google Docs using data from both Google and Salesforce for: Lead generation and engagement, Account engagement, Query handling
- Assist in identifying and communicating bugs with systems to developers.
- Fully embracing and learning about the technology (especially SalesForce and Google Docs) that will set the team up
- for success
- Become an expert on the entry system, website and downloadable documents to be able to assist the Awards
- Ops Partner in creating reports
- Assist in maintaining each festivals' worksheet on Google docs by updating data for - Paid and pending numbers, Daily leads, Sorting and filtering of queries to identify new business
- leads, Verification of leads
- Potential: On-site logistics and events work for Awards related tasks.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Experience in operations, administration or data management
- Experience processing large quantities of data, verifying information and updating document formats. Experience with CRM systems is also ideal.
- A passion or active interest in creative areas such as marketing, advertising, media or events
- Availability to begin a temporary role in February with flexible hours, with the potential of travelling internationally in June
- Additional languages beneficial but not necessary
Please apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.