Handle Recruitment is seeking a B2B sales professional to join a leader in events and business intelligence for the healthcare industry.
In this role you will sell delegate passes to companies in the for-profit health care services sector across Europe and beyond. The assignment is to sell delegate passes to brand new and re-activated customers. Marketing support to supply leads is provided.
- Achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Delivering the right level of activity in line with KPIs
- Enquiry & lead follow-up
- Self-sourcing leads (using LinkedIn, Google etc.)
- Pipeline management & accurate forecasting
- Sharing customer & prospect feedback with marketing and events teams
- Keeping CRM up to date, particularly with Opportunity & Contact details
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrates high achievement mentality by instinctively raising the bar versus targets & KPIs set by the business.
- Relentless in reaching out into the market. Recognises the need to play a numbers game.
- Ambitious & smart enough to leave no stone unturned in upselling net new delegates.
- Presents positive energy both to the market & within the team.
- Highly organised and systematic in approach.
- Works with marketing and events teams openly and collaboratively. A good team player.
- Has the self-awareness to evaluate his/her own performance, and to seek out guidance and help from others to improve
- Average a minimum of 20 outgoing calls to customers/prospects per day
- Average a minimum of 20 customer/prospect emails per day
- Average five online Events per week
3 Days in the Office- Finsbury Park
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.