Digital and Social Media Manager - Entertainment
We are looking for a Digital and Social Media Manager with a passion for the entertainment industry to join our fantastic client that works across Television, Lifestyle, Music, Radio, Podcasts, Books and more!
This is an exciting opportunity and brand new role in the business, responsible for managing and driving their digital awareness and growing the brand online, you will have a passion for the world of entertainment and thrive in a fast paced environment. The growth potential and the opportunity to build a successful team within the company makes this a really unique opportunity. If you know your reels from your #fyp page and your twitter word count from your Facebook ads, then this could be the role for you!
- Produce and manage all social media content across the company.
- Create and understand the tone of voice, producing new ideas and creative ways to connect with audiences across social platforms.
- Manage the website and overall online presence.
- Create a social media strategies and highlight the coverage to be achieved for different clients across different channels.
- Use social reporting and analytics tools to ensure strategic growth, presenting results back to the team on a weekly basis.
- Support client's social accounts where necessary; using creative and engaging posts.
- Responsible for managing the company website, updating copy and images across all pages.
- Provide strategic social media advice for new clients.
- Attend and contribute to client meetings around social media projects.
- Monitor social media PR campaigns using analytic tools and reporting back to clients.
- Take responsibility and bring a creative eye to all company documents, using Canva, Photoshop, PowerPoint and MailChimp so all Carver PR output feels modern, fresh and clear.
You will have
- Exceptional knowledge of all established and emerging social media platforms.
- Strong knowledge of current social trends, platforms and technologies.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent writing and copy skills.
- Confidence and experience using digital design software.
- Experience using Squarespace or similar website hosts.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.