Digital and Social Media Manager - Entertainment
Here at Handle, we are working with a really exciting and innovative entertainment company that hosts a broad selection of clients spanning Television, Lifestyle, Music, Radio, Podcasts, Books and more!
This Digital and Social Media Manager role is brand new to the business, and the position offers a fantastic opportunity to grow, manage and drive awareness for their exceptional client list. This role also allows you to grow the company digitally and develop the website for prime viewing. The business has built a close knit and dynamic team who operate very successfully in a fast paced and rewarding environment. So, if you are a Social Media Manager with a passion for the entertainment sector, and are keen to take the next step up into a role where you are given the opportunity to build a team of your own whilst working with amazing clients, then this could be the perfect role for you.
- Produce and manage all social media content across the company
- Create and understand the tone of voice, producing new ideas and creative ways to connect with audiences across social platforms
- Manage the website and overall online presence
- Create a social media strategies and highlight the coverage to be achieved for different clients across different channels
- Use social reporting and analytics tools to ensure strategic growth, presenting results back to the team on a weekly basis
- Support client's social accounts where necessary; using creative and engaging posts.
- Responsible for managing the company website, updating copy and images across all pages
- Provide strategic social media advice for new clients
- Attend and contribute to client meetings around social media projects
- Monitor social media PR campaigns using analytic tools and reporting back to clients.
- Take responsibility and bring a creative eye to all company documents, using Canva, Photoshop, PowerPoint and Mail Chimp so all Carver PR output feels modern, fresh and clear
You will have
- Exceptional knowledge of all established and emerging social media platforms
- Strong knowledge of current social trends, platforms and technologies
- Strong attention to detail and excellent writing and copy skills
- The ability to grow the company digitally and develop their website
- Confidence and experience using digital design software
- Experience using Squarespace or similar website hosts
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.