Are you a detail driven data lover with experience of working with big data sets? Want a career in the music industry?
My client are a global production music company focused on bringing visuals to life, with a diverse and authentic music catalogue carefully crafted by their creative teams. Independent since 2002, they have offices and production studios in 15 countries, 13 unique labels and a custom music division.
They currently have an opportunity for a dedicated and proactive Distribution and Technical Assistant to join the team in the stunning London head office. In this role, you will be reporting to the Distribution Manager whilst also supporting the International Technical Manager and the Copyright Team.
There are many ways in which their clients find music around the world - via the website, via Spotify and more. My client requires someone with a real love of data to join their thriving team to support both the distribution processes and the technical platforms that allows them to offer a seamless and efficient service to their global customers.
Key Areas of Responsibility include:
- Working with the Distribution Manager to ensure our music and meta data is 100% accurately distributed to our clients, in whatever form this is needed
- Working with the International Technical Manager to ensure that the website is seamlessly updated each month with required audio, playlists and technical content
- Supporting the Copyright team with registration/society projects
This is a technical business to business role, working with internal and external clients. It will entail working with data sets, tagging structures and tech systems as well as maintaining a commercial approach in prioritising activities.
In this role you will be liaising with several internal and external teams. A thorough and detailed understanding of all Music labels and meta data will be required.
- A love of data and experience of manipulating and making sense of big, complex data sets
- Excellent working knowledge of Power Pivot and Excel
- A real passion for tech and a desire to learn and grow
- Experience of Wordpress would be advantageous
- Superb communication skills are essential, this role entails liaison between internal and external stakeholders
- An understanding of how a project is run and experience of being part of a successful team within a data or technical environment
- An additional European language would be beneficial but is not essential
- Must have an excellent eye for detail and 100% accuracy
- Must be a team player
If you are excited about this role, please apply via the link. My client can not in a offer any visa sponsorship for this UK based role so please only apply if you have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.