We have a fantastic role with one of our high-profile clients working across multiple platforms including film, social media and advertising. Based in Central London, our client work's with a range of high-profile clients throughout the world.
As a dynamic, fast moving and very flexible team, they're looking for an experienced Team Assistant / EA who can centrally support the business, primarily in two ways: as direct support to the CEO / senior managing team and as a strong administrator who can help across our business where and when needed in key administrative and compliance tasks.
This role is at the very heart of the business, so we need someone who is comfortable being a focal point and naturally wants to connect with others from the start.
Key responsibilities include:
- A very strong and natural organiser, comfortable with multi-tasking at speed and to deadline
- Able to be on hand to book and change things around in the diary immediately and efficiently
- Book travel / diary management / meeting rooms for the CEO and other members
- Strong time management skills: able to work efficiently
- Personable and approachable, with strong verbal and written skills: instinctively strong at connecting with people and establishing good working relationships
- Ability to use personal initiative and work under self-direction when needed
- Naturally proactive in meeting tasks and communicating with key contact points
- Excellent MS Office working knowledge, as well as other key business applications: able to pick up new systems and processes quickly and efficiently
- Discretion and confidentiality in all communication and behaviours
- Relevant training and qualifications ideal, but not essential
Key experience and background:
- Good with numbers and has any experience within Finance systems / SAP etc
- Proven experience in an organisational, administrative role or in an assistant role to senior management
- Ideally some experience of organising for teams, including diary management and schedule management
- Primarily office-based working
An extremely supportive, friendly, and professional business, always looking to connect with like-minded, talented people.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.