Part-time Executive Assistant role to 2 Executives at this TV Entertainment company.
Based in Central London, you will work alongside a warm, open and social team in the pursuit of excellence within the industry. The role is for an immediate start, 3 days a week (flexible on working days) and hybrid working (office and remote). This is a maternity cover for 12 months.
Salary: £27,000 per annum - equates to £45,000 pro rata
The EA role includes:
- Managing an ever-changing diary
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
You will need to have:
- Strong initiative and emotional intelligence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience as an EA
- Be tech savvy
Bonus points for:
- Passion for TV
Sound like you? Apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.